Jai Judicial Academy offers an extensive program for a result oriented preparation for all stages of Judicial Service examinations for the states Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
1. Our simple and practical approach eases aspirants into gaining an effective understanding of the syllabus and enables them to develop a tactful strategy to succeed in the preliminary examination, the main examination and the interview stage.
2. We are committed to providing reliable and unerring guidance to our students and therefore, all our classes are personally conducted by Mr. Jai Prakash Narain, who has had first hand experience at being a judge.
3. We offer interactive classes five days per week. The strength of the classes is small which ensures that every student receives adequate attention and time to solve their doubts.
4. In addition to providing detailed study material for every subject, we also seek to update it regularly to ensure that our students maintain an edge over their competition.
5. Regular tests will be conducted to reinforce and integrate the vast amount of knowledge gained during the course of the year.
Our aim is to prepare serious candidates to not only clear the examination, but also gain practical and genuine knowledge, which will help them reach their highest potential as a judge. For this reason, special emphasis is given to ensuring that students learn the practical skills of writing judgements and framing issues, charges & notices.